Feno Resinas has long term techonolgy transfer agreements with HA International
, which are the leaders in the US and Europe in the foundry business. These technology transfer agreements have strengthened and maintained the quality standards and the optimum performance of our products.
In the setting of these technological agreements we carry out continuos exchanges of ideas and reciprocal visits of the American, German and mexican Plants personnel take place. This has allowed our products to continue in the technological vanguard within the markets we attend.
PRODUCTION CAPACITY IN THE TIZAYUCA HIDALGO PRODUCTION PLANT:
• Industrial Resins 700 tons/month
• Foundry Resins 400 tons/month
• Formaldehyde 2,000 tons/month
• Paraformaldehyde 150 tons/month
• Hexamethylenetetramine 250 tons/month
• Foundry related products 200 tons/month
• Coated Sands 3,500 tons/month
• D.O.P. y DBP 600 tons/month
• Resin Toll Manufacturing capacity 700 ton/month
• Refractory Paints 300 tons/month